Online Occupational Therapy Programs
EKU offers one of the top occupational therapy programs in the nation. Our challenging doctorate program options prepare practitioners to take on leadership roles and assist in shaping the future of the field.
Our flexible, online format provides students the ability to complete coursework and assignments according to their schedule. Practitioners are able to advance their education and increase employment options without the need to relocate and while maintaining personal and professional obligations.
Choose from two program options:
What sets our program apart?
Focused on best practices and leadership building, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through topics such as advanced occupation-based practice, diversity and health disparity, policy and change, applied research and ethics and evidence-based practice.
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 3 times per year
- No required campus visits
- Flexible 100% online learning format from an accredited, brick-and-mortar university
- Course plans tailored to your specific interests
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best graduate schools for occupational therapy