Online Occupational Therapy Programs
Become a leader with an EKU Online doctorate in occupational therapy. Influence educational and healthcare policy. Be a catalyst for positive change.
One of the top occupational therapy programs in the nation, EKU offers a doctorate of occupational therapy that can be completed part-time in a little more than two years if you have a master’s degree in occupational therapy. Occupational therapists with a bachelor’s degree may complete the program in about three years, getting a master’s degree along the way.
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 6 times per year
- Flexible 100% online learning format from a respected, accredited university
- An OTD experience tailored to your specific interests
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
With an advanced degree, you will be prepared to advance your career in occupational therapy. Our faculty will challenge and inspire you through their scholarly work and professional experience.
If you are an occupational therapist who wants to advance your existing career, contact us for more information about the EKU Online doctorate in occupational therapy.
Learn more about our 100% online degree options:
Due to state authorization requirements students may be prohibited from conducting practicum experiences in some states. Please ask your enrollment advisor about any possible restrictions for your state of residency prior to submitting your application. You can review our State Authorization map here.