Advance your career and follow your passion. Earn a doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy from EKU Online.
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 6 times per year
- Flexible 100% online learning format from a respected, accredited university
- One of the top occupational therapy programs in the nation, EKU offers a doctorate of occupational therapy post-professional program designed for licensed OTs
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Occupational therapists with doctoral degrees can take a leadership role, effecting policies and strategies that help people with a variety of challenges including Autism, Alzheimer's Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson's Disease. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts the demand for occupational therapists to rise by 29 percent by 2022.
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.