Bachelor’s to OTD Program
EKU’s online bachelor’s to OTD bridge program is designed for licensed, certified occupational therapists interested in earning both their master’s and doctorate degrees from a single, respected OT program.
Our convenient combination program allows occupational therapists to earn their master’s degree after completing phase one of the curriculum and awards a doctorate degree at the completion of phase two. This coordinated curriculum allows some OTD courses to count toward both degrees, resulting in an accelerated and more cost effective approach.
Format: 100% online
* With department approval
What sets our program apart?
Focused on best practices and leadership building, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through topics such as advanced occupation-based practice, diversity and health disparity, policy and change, applied research and ethics, and evidence-based practice.
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 3 times per year
- No required campus visits
- Complete the masters and doctorate in approximately 3 years
- Flexible 100% online learning format from an accredited, brick-and-mortar university
- Course plans tailored to your specific interests
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best graduate schools for occupational therapy
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.